Welcome!

Please use this blog to post your comments, reflections, responses, questions and ideas for each other, the class and me on The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks. If you are part of the Notebook group, please post nightly, according to the reading scheduled you've devised. Have fun, challenge yourselves and others and enjoy.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Noah and allie's goodbye

This actually made me want to cry. It was SO sad. The worst part was that they didn't want to say goodbye, but they had to. I really want Allie to come to her senses. Lon isn't as good for her as Noah is. They are deffinately soulmates and it made me so sad that they had to say goodbye. Noah is such a good person for knowing that she did what she had to do and not making it harder on her than it already is. Noah is such a good guy and he really would do anything for her. I want them to be together for LIFE! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment