Welcome!

Please use this blog to post your comments, reflections, responses, questions and ideas for each other, the class and me on The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks. If you are part of the Notebook group, please post nightly, according to the reading scheduled you've devised. Have fun, challenge yourselves and others and enjoy.

Monday, October 17, 2011

My reading so far

I've been reading the notebook, and right now I'm at Allie and Noah's reunion. My favorite thing about this book is the detail, I really feel like I'm standing Allie's shoes and I can almost feel the feelings she has for Noah.  I hate how Allie and Noah want to be together, but they won't admit to themselves, because Allie is engaged. I'm really excited to read more of the book, and I'm hoping that Allie and Noah end up together!

No comments:

Post a Comment