Welcome!

Please use this blog to post your comments, reflections, responses, questions and ideas for each other, the class and me on The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks. If you are part of the Notebook group, please post nightly, according to the reading scheduled you've devised. Have fun, challenge yourselves and others and enjoy.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I am so sad the Allie left Noah, they had such an amazing time together, it was so apparent to both of them that they are deeply deeply in love. I had a hard time reading the part where Allie drove away, and Noah realizes she's gone forever, it was so upsetting, and I felt so bad for Noah. I hope Allie realizes she mad the wrong decision, and I know she will regret this. I just hope she realizes before it's too late, before she marries Lon.

No comments:

Post a Comment