Welcome!

Please use this blog to post your comments, reflections, responses, questions and ideas for each other, the class and me on The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks. If you are part of the Notebook group, please post nightly, according to the reading scheduled you've devised. Have fun, challenge yourselves and others and enjoy.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I loved last nights readings, I'm so happy that they ended up somewhat together. Allie seems like a bad person for cheating on her fiancé, but in reality she's not a bad person at all, she couldn't help the way she was feeling. I found it interesting how she wouldn't say she's loved him back, but I totally understand why. She's still engaged and she knows she loves him, she just has morals so she can't tell him how she's really feeling. I hope that they some how manage to live happily every after without Lon getting too hurt by it, but at this rate it doesn't seem like that's likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment