Welcome!

Please use this blog to post your comments, reflections, responses, questions and ideas for each other, the class and me on The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks. If you are part of the Notebook group, please post nightly, according to the reading scheduled you've devised. Have fun, challenge yourselves and others and enjoy.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

The End

I really enjoyed the end of the book. I htink it is sweet how the nurse leaves becaus eshe knows Noah will sneek and see Allie. I love how when Noah goes in her room and kisses her that she kises him back. There love was so strong that they beat her sickness. That is an example of how strong love can be. I am not sure if they die together. Overall i really enjoyed this book. I agree with the theme of the book. I think that this kind of love is true and that it can happen. I believe that it happens all the time. I also strongly believe that if it is true love it will always keep you together.

No comments:

Post a Comment